Our support is directed to organizations that provide services within our Giving Pillars in San Bernardino
Riverside Counties, and to Tribal Governments and Tribal nonprofit organizations throughout the United
At this time, the charitable giving program does not support:
- Individuals for any purpose (e.g. scholarships, hardship assistance, field trips).
- Grants are not made to organizations that discriminate against certain groups or individuals in the
of programs and services on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual
- Elections, political candidates, or political campaigns
- Fundraising dinners or events
- Programs delivering services to the general population outside San Bernardino and Riverside Counties
Government requests excepted).
- Organizations that spend more than 25 percent of their operating budget on administrative overhead and
- National organizations that do not deliver services in our geographic area (national Tribal
- Third party funding/funding for redistribution to other groups.
- Religious organizations seeking funding for religious purposes. Religious organizations that have
501(c)(3) designation, seeking funding for projects outlined in our
Giving Pillars are eligible to
- Booster Clubs. Clubs are encouraged to work directly with school principals on school application.
- Beauty pageants
While requests are reviewed on a case-by-case basis, please note that requests are generally not
fund the majority or total cost of a project budget.