Please note we do not accept unsolicited requests for over $100,000
Applications are reviewed once a year.
- Grant Applications Accepted:
February 1st – April 30th → February 1st - June 30th *Extended
- Grant applications are available online
- To apply online for a donation of $5,000 and below, CLICK HERE
- To apply for a donation above $5,000 to $100,000 CLICK HERE
- *Please note we do not accept unsolicited requests for over $100,000
- For returning users, please CLICK HERE TO ACCESS
This ACCOUNT ACCESS link is only to view saved/in-progress applications. To apply for a new grant, please
click the appropriate links above.
- Grant Review:
May 1st – June 30th → July 1st – August 31st *Extended
- Award Notifications:
July 1st – July 31st → September 1st – September 30th *Extended
- Grant Period:
August 1, 2020 – August 1, 2021 → October 1, 2020 to October 1, 2021 *Extended
- End-of-Year Reporting Due:
September 1st 2021* → November 2021 *Extended
*If we receive a satisfactory end of year report, you will be eligible to apply for a new grant the following year, during the next open cycle.
Please note these dates are subject to change.
We encourage you to apply well before the deadline date to allow our department ample time to conduct our due
diligence. Applications received after June 30th will be declined.
Requests that are incomplete and/or require additional information may be pushed to the following year if our
department requires more time.
Due to the volume of requests received and to allow adequate review time for each application, please be aware that
our staff is not able to answer questions regarding your proposal status. Once your request has been assigned, your
assigned Program Officer will reach out to coordinate follow up information we may need. We thank you for your
- Applications must be submitted online through our website. A letter of inquiry is not required. Fax, email or
postal mail requests will not be considered. Please contact us if you have technical difficulties or special
circumstances with your application.
- Once you submit your application, you will receive a confirmation email. Please print a copy of your
proposal to keep for your records.